About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, October 28, 2005

Full Circle...

My 30+ year career came full circle last evening, as we presented our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING corporation's FUEDIN AT THE FAIR event. It was a great success. We celebrated by hitting the midway with fellow wrestlers and Mr. Jack Daniels himself. The classic photo above shows cousin Marcel and myself in the big chair, our faces tell it all.


ALABAMA will face UTAH STATE tomorrow. The Tide is picked as the favorite, but you know as well as I do that anybody can be beaten on any given day.


I will be in Jackson, MS tomorrow night, October 29 for The INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS ASSOCIATION at 8:00 pm, in The Smith-Wills Stadium. I am looking forward to returning to my old stomping grounds. Many of you know that I began as Percy Pringle in Mississippi in 1978. It should be an exciting evening. The reminds me, don't forget to set your clocks back 1-hour tomorrow night.


Halloween night, October 31st, I will be the guest on MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM at 7pm (central). Check it out between your tricks and treats!


My copy of my STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES DVD arrived this morning. In fact, my wife Dianna is watching it in the living room as I type. I think she may find out some things she never knew, if you can believe that. You can get your own copy by visiting: ROH PERCY PRINGLE SHOOT INTERVIEW

Take care and have a nice weekend!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com