About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, October 15, 2005

By The Skin Of Our Teeth...

Wheeeew.... I'm glad that one is over. The Crimson Tide are 6 and 0, for the first time since 1996. It was a close one that kept me on pins and needles down to the last second, which ended up being a field goal that put Bama over the top. Next week, it's Tennessee. Alright my friends in The Volunteer State, bragging rights are on the line.


I will be interviewed on RADIO FREE NASHVILLE tomorrow night, Sunday October 16th, at 9:00 pm (central). Do you think The Alabama - Tennessee game next week will come up? You can hear it by going to this link and clicking on 'listen live'. PERCY ON RADIO FREE NASHVILLE

Not a bunch of news today. I better quit while I am ahead.
Enjoy your weekend.
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com