About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

We ask for your prayers again...

(from Left to Right) My brother Harry "Bubba", my sister Joan Marie and I hamming-it-up this past June at a Moody Family gathering.

Since I began this BLOG, I have always sincerely said that it is my personal letter to my friends and supporters. During the years I have shared many private moments with you folks. Such as my wife's battle with breast cancer, my Dad's heart surgeries, the death of my Grandson, and my fight with obesity. Prayer has always worked for us. This morning, I am bringing another petition to Our Dear Lord, and laying it at the foot of the cross. My brother "Bubba" has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, and is scheduled for surgery today. I ask that you all, as my extended family, join us in asking Our Savior to guide his surgeons' hands during this delicate operation. I thank you, and we will keep you updated on his progress.


Please continue to support the victims of Hurricane Katrina by making your donations to: THE AMERICAN RED CROSS or to: THE SALVATION ARMY

Take care, my friends.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com