About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, September 23, 2005

Watching Rita... WrestleFest '05... and a special update

Our thoughts and prayers are with those in the path of Hurricane Rita. Having "been there, and done that" we know exactly what these folks are going through. We also have some dear friends and fans in the area, I just pray that they are prepared for what ever this horrible storm may bring. Our area will experience costal flooding, rain, some tropical winds, and tornado warnings; but we are truly blessed as we continue to "kick out" from Katrina 3 1/2 - weeks ago. I just heard the terrible news that New Orleans is flooding again!

I will be at WRESTLEFEST '05 tomorrow afternoon. I especially invite all of you that visit here, that live in the area to drop by and introduce yourselves to me. I will be joined by the likes of: Bobby Heenan, Dudley Boys, Gillberg, Johnny Valiant, Missy Hyatt, Test, Nikita Koloff, Steve Corino, Tony Atlas, Jerry Lawler, Larry Zbyszko, and several more stars of the ring. It should be a very exciting afternoon. My presence is a special appearance and not part of the WRESTLEFEST Super Ticket. I understand that I will be seated right next to my all time hero, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. I can't wait!

We continue to get kind emails with thoughts and prayers for my brother Harry III ("Bubba"), who had a tumor removed from his brain on September 6th. I must tell you at this time that the tumor was malignant. They also found a lesion on his lungs. He made an amazing recovery from the brain surgery, and his surgeons believe that they got it all. However, he has just started radiation treatments, and a series of chemotherapy will follow. Being my little brother, he's one tough dude. With the help of Our Dear Lord, his Family and Friends, we have no doubts that he will win this battle. We appreciate your concern more than you will ever realize.

Have a safe weekend, my friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com