About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Update on "Bubba" and more...

My brother Harry III, whom we've called "Bubba" since the day he came home from the hospital, had surgery for a brain tumor on Tuesday. The Good Lord heard our prayers and he came through the operation with flying colors. However, there are some other health issues involved, and there will be more tests during the next few days to see exactly where he stands. I ask for your continued prayers and support, and we will keep you updated.

Keeping my brother in mind, if you have the time, click on this link and allow this message to touch your hearts as it has touched mine during these troubled times: THINK IT OVER



Tomorrow night, Friday September 9th at 8:00 pm, I will be in Methuen, Ma (a suburb of Boston) with CHAOTIC WRESTLING. Then on Saturday morning the 10th, I will be conducting a seminar at The CHAOTIC TRAINING CENTER. It's been awhile since I have been in the northeast, and I am really looking forward to meeting all of my friends and supporters there. You may visit their website at: www.chaoticwrestling.com

The relief efforts for our neighbors along The Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana coasts are ongoing. If you haven't had a chance to do your part to help them, please find it in your hearts to donate to one of the following organizations, or another of your choosing. Just please... help them!

BUSH CLINTON KATRINA FUND



AMERICAN RED CROSS



THE SALVATION ARMY



Take care, my friends!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com


Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast