About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday Notes...

One month ago today, on August 29th, Hurricane Katrina ravaged our Gulf Coast. This photo shows The G.M. & O. (Gulf Mobile and Ohio) railroad station in downtown Mobile during the height of the storm. Both my Dad and maternal Grandfather retired from GM & O, in fact some of my earliest memories as a child revolve around picking up my Grandpa from work at this very building. The building was renovated in recent years, and currently serves as a transportation hub for the area. It's going to be a very long time before the wounds of Katrina are healed, and the scars will be seen for many generations to follow.


I hit the road tomorrow for a long weekend. We will be in both South River and Port Monmouth (Middletown), New Jersey tomorrow night for NATIONAL WRESTLING SUPERSTARS. Followed by the LEGENDS OF THE RING III Convention Saturday in Edison, NJ. Saturday evening I will be in both Manville and Kearny, NJ. Sunday through Tuesday I have some special activities planned, that we will tell you about in a few days. Since I am going to be gone for 5-days, I am taking my laptop with me for a change. So... check back for my updates from the road this weekend.

This week's 'ASK PERCY' column at PWInsider.com is available by clicking on this link: THIS WEEK'S PWInsider - ASK PERCY. As always, we appreciate all of your emails and questions. If you have anything that I may be able to assist you with, feel free to email me at AskPercy@PercyPringle.com. The best and most asked questions, are published by PWInsider each and every week.

Take care, my friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com