About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Gulf Coast Update...



Hello my friends,

Today when you enjoy one of life's simple pleasures such as turning on a light, opening your refrigerator, sipping an ice cold drink, watching your favorite television program, or hugging a loved one... think of the hundreds of thousands of people along The Gulf Coast that have lost everything they owned. There's no way I can find the words to describe some of the happenings in our area. However, I'm certain that most of you have seen the terrible images on the news.

I will NEVER complain about my family's situation. Our minor inconviences are nothing compared to others. We are very blessed. I am currently using my son's computer, as I am still without electricity at my home.

I just want to personally thank all of you that have sent such kind messages. Especially for your prayers! I will do my best to answer each email, as soon as I am able. Until then, just remember how special each and everyone of you are to me. I've said it so many times, but it comes from my heart of hearts... if it wasn't for you folks, I would have never enjoyed the life that I have. Today I am really loving life. It can be lost in a nanosecond.

I will be back with a longer update and more news and stories as soon as my power and internet access has been restored. That could me in 5-minutes, or 5-days.

Take care and God Bless!
~Percy and Family
www.PercyPringle.com