About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WRESTLENIGHT U.S.A. tonight and more stuff...

Don't forget my friends, I will be on KoKo Sports' respected WRESTLENIGHT U.S.A., tonight at 10pm (ET) - 9pm (CT). You can find it at: http://www.kocosports.com/newsboard_files/Page958.htm

I told you all last week I was negotiating with RING OF HONOR to do my first ever "Shoot Interview." Things are set, and I will be in Philadelphia on August 29th and 30th for two tapings. I am excited to do one with my friend and fellow manager James E. Cornette, and the second will be done alone. You can find The ROH at: http://www.rohwrestling.com/

My mailbox has been packed full of new and interesting questions for the 2005 version of "ASK PERCY." Feel free to ask anything that you care, just remember if it's not respectful or too personal you will get an answer directly from me. The best questions and answers will be posted on www.PWInsider.com on a regular basis. You can send your questions to me at: AskPercy@PercyPringle.com

Until next time, take care my friends and God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com