About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, August 12, 2005

Pringle Family Fued Continues and more...

TGIF ! You all know what that means!


It's Friday, August 12th, and "The Pringle Family Fued" continues tonight in the suburbs of Mobile, Alabama with The AWF - Alabama Wrestling Federation. My cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle will take on Steve Armstrong, and I will be handcuffed to cuz's valet "Queen" Melissa at ringside! This will all go down at 8:00 pm, at The Semmes Community Center, in Semmes, Alabama. Buff "The Stuff" Bagwell and Glenn "Disco Inferno" Gilbertti headline the fine indy card that also includes ring Legend Don Fargo in his Grandson Ron's corner; plus much more.

Tomorrow night, Saturday August 13th, I will be in Chipley, FL for another AWF; but this time it's The American Wrestling Federation. You folks along The Florida panhandle come and check it out!

Remember that "PERCY'S GENERAL STORE" is open for business. You can visit the main page by clicking here: COME ON IN - THE STORE IS OPEN!

Some brand new and unique items have been added to our inventory. You can access the page with all the new stuff by clicking on this link:
NEW PP3 ITEMS ON THE SHELVES!

Finally, I would like to personally thank all of you that have submitted questions for the 2005 version of "ASK PERCY." I am proud to say that I personally read and answer all of my email. The best Questions & Answers will be featured in my first column on
www.PWInsider.com next week. You can send your questions directly to me at: AskPercy@PercyPringle.com

Have a good weekend and God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com
Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast