About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Katrina knocking on our door...

Hello my friends. For obvious reasons this will be a short BLOG entry today. You can feel the tension in the air as Hurricane Katrina packing 175-mph winds prepares to hit our Gulf Coast. I've been working all day making the necessary preparations around the house. We are almost finished as the first bands of rain are darkening our skies. I don't have any idea what the future may hold in store for us. All I can say is that I appreciate the many kind emails from many of you concerning my family and the storm. I ask that you continue to remember all of us in Katrina's path in your prayers. I think we definitely are going to need them. This one really scares me.

Needless to say, the Mobile Airport to closing and I will not be able to make it to Philadelphia tomorrow to tape my "shoot" interviews with Ring Of Honor. I'm certain that we will have a make-up date not too far in the future, we will keep you updated.

For those of you that would really like to see what we are going through down here, two of our local television stations are providing streaming coverage of the hurricane on their websites at: http://www.wpmi.com/ and http://www.wkrg.com

Thanks my friends, we will be back here as soon as I am able to do so.
God Bless,
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com