About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, August 05, 2005

It's Friday - AGAIN !

It's finally Friday again. That sounds funny coming from somebody that doesn't even have a REAL job, doesn't it? It doesn't matter, as I've always enjoyed Fridays, mainly because my friends and family have those so called REAL jobs, and they are usually off on the weekends. Then again traditionally the weekends have always meant one thing, 'rasslin.

Nothing big to ramble about today, back to that "no news is good news" thing. I do have a couple of meetings set, primarily to discuss the local independent scene. Boy... that's a mess these days. For the life of me I just can't understand why some folks take something that is so easy and fun, and make it into the most miserable thing to want to be around. The backstage, gossip, backstabbing, lying, cheating, stealing, hell... I could go on and on. It's the side of the business I don't like to expose to the true hardcore fans that pay to see it. Just buy your ticket, suspend your disbelief, and enjoy the show. Don't worry about what goes on behind the curtain... believe me... you DON'T want to know. Enough of that.

I did enjoy a pleasant evening last night. I went out to a friend's place who has a ring setup, and watched some young talent practice their dreams. I even taught them something that they had never seen before. It's called a "short arm sissors." I actually got into the ring, and showed them how to do it. I walked away with a good feeling about our business for a change. I taught somebody something.

Well... I'll stop for now.
Have a fine weekend!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast