About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Discovery Home - Interview Tonight - other news...

I join my fellow Americans in welcoming home The Space Shuttle Discovery. I had goosebumps as I watched the remarkable landing about 30-minutes ago. I've written before about my lifetime fascination with space travel, and have visited The Houston Space Center, and Cape Kennedy as well, many times. The photo above shows WWE Superstar John Bradshaw Layfield and myself touring The Houston Space Center the day before WRESTLEMANIA-17 in The Astrodome, in 2001.


The legendary "Nightmare" himself Ted Allen was in town last night. We don't get to see my friend very often, with the exception of our Gulf Coast Wrestler's Reunion every March. Ted was bringing down some wrestling ring parts from his home in North Georgia. We had a great time visiting. It just didn't last long enough. As well as being a fantastic talent in his own right, Ted has trained many ring stars through the years, including Arn Anderson.


As we announced yesterday, my once popular Question/Answer column ASK PERCY has returned. It is being hosted by the Internet Elite News Website www.PWInsider.com. You may submit your questions to AskPercy@PercyPringle.com.

The following is a press release from www.WrestlingEpicenter.com

Paul Bearer Speaks Out at the Wrestling Epicenter!

"This week on WrestlingEpicenter's "The Interactive Interview," we welcome none other than the incomparable Percy Pringle perhaps better known as Paul Bearer from the WWE.


Pringle has had an amazing career spanning the territories of yesteryear including World Class run by the tragic Von Erich family to the WWE through the years and even Total Nonstop Action. This legendary wrestling personality has seen it all in this business and we leave no stone unturned in this hour long interview.

Perhaps the best part of this interview was Pringle discussing his health problems and how the WWE took care of him during them. It gives a personal and honorable side to a company that doesn't always get the benefit of the doubt from past employees.

You can catch this interview on Tuesday night, August 9th, at 10 p.m. EST on "The Blaze" 1260 AM or listen to the live audio stream on
www.WrestlingEpicenter.com.
Just click the "Listen to Us Live" link during as the 10 o'clock hour approaches!"

I would like to thank to folks at Wrestling EpiCenter for being such professionals. I had a great time, and I hope you all will enjoy listening to the program this evening. Remembering it's 10pm (Eastern) and 9pm (Central).

One more reminder, please don't forget that I will also be on WRESTLENIGHT U.S.A. tomorrow night, August 10, at 10pm (ET) - 9pm (CT). You can check that one out at: http://www.kocosports.com/newsboard_files/Page958.htm

Take care!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com