About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Vacation Over... Cindy Welcomes Us Home...



Believe it or not... 8-days without turning on a computer or cellular phone. It's True!

Unfortunately, I noticed that a couple of BLOG entries that I made before leaving on my trip did not get posted. That's now been fixed. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, as some folks thought I dropped off the face of the earth.

We arrived home last night from our vacation, only to be welcomed a couple hours later by tropical storm Cindy. We are lucky with just a few branches scattering our yard, and our electricity stayed on all night. As I am typing this, there are 25,000 homes in the area without power, flooding along the costal areas, and 8 inches of rain soaking the ground. The worst is now over for our area, as the storm is moving northward. I pray that those with damage and loss of power get back to normal quickly. Our eyes are now fixed on Tropical Storm Dennis. This could very well be a nasty one.

I'm busy answering emails, phone messages, snail mail, and the like. We haven't been away for 8-days in a very long time, much less on a vacation. We had a fine time!

Have a good Wednesday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast