About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, July 17, 2005

PP3 Tapping Out Tonight! Gracie Update...


Don't forget that I will be on The Internet Wrestling Show "Tap Out" tonight at 10:00 PM (Central Time). You may listen live on the 'net, or if you miss it you can check out the archived edition at a later time.
I hope you give it a listen!
www.TapOutShow.com




In yesterday's BLOG entry, I wrote of our dear Granddaughter Grace's hospitalization. We were able to visit with her last night. I think she was as happy to see her Grandma & Grandpa as we were to see her. Considering her situation, she was in a fairly upbeat mood. It's heartbreaking to see any little one sick, especially one of your own. I snapped this shot as she played with us in her hospital crib. Thanks for the kind emails and get well wishes for her.

A few new updates on PP.com to tell you about. I've added a new entry in my Personal Hall Of Fame, and some new websites in my "LINKS" section. There's also a new story on my "STORYTIME" page. However, those that read my BLOG on a regular basis probably are already familiar with the news there. I appreciate your support as always!

Enjoy your Sunday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com