About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, July 18, 2005

PP3 Live On The 'Net Again Tonight... and other ramblings



I will be the guest of The Internet Show "Gaming Ring" tonight (7/18), at 10:30 PM (Central). You can access the program by clicking on this link:
LISTEN LIVE - GAMING RING RADIO
If you miss it, the show will be archived in both audio and print beginning tomorrow (7/19), at:
www.gamingring.com

I had a fantastic time with the hosts of "The Tap Out Show" last evening, live from Las Vegas. Those folks were extremely professional and well prepared, and I am anxious to visit them again down the road. The show is available in an archived format at: www.tapoutshow.com
Check them out every Sunday evening, as they feature many of the top talents of our industry, as well as up to date wrestling news.

I am also excited about my scheduled appearance on The "Wrestling Weekly" show, this coming Sunday night, July 24th, at 5:00 PM (central). It is hosted by Doc Young and ring legend and dear friend Les Thatcher. Mark it on your calendars, and be sure to check it out. http://www.wrestlingweekly.com

Once again, I thank you all for the prayers and kind thoughts for our Granddaughter Grace, who remains hospitalized. She is getting better by the day, and we hope to have her home mid-week.

I went boating yesterday. Now believe 'dat! It really feels great to be able to do things now that I haven't been able to do in many years due to my weight issues. I spent the afternoon with one of my best friends on the beautiful waters of "God's Country." My skin has really never been friendly with the hot sun, but I can truthfully say that the 45 power super-duper suntan lotion really works! I didn't even get burned, Praise The Lord! I had one of the best times that I've enjoyed in a very long time. We WILL be doing that again, SOON. Next time, I must take some pics for you.

Yes, it's Monday. Your're not dreaming.
Have a good week!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast