About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Oldest Son's Birthday

My oldest son, Michael Thomas, turns 26-years old today. Of course many of the frequent visitors here know that Michael and his wife Beth, are the parents of the star of my life, Granddaughter Grace. The photo above was taken during my World Class days in our apartment in Dallas, Texas. Michael had a jacket and cane just like me, and if you seen him running around the Sportatorium and other WCCW events, you would know he was just a mini-PP3. Many family and friends still see that in him today. If my memory serves me correctly, Michael had to be about 5 or 6-years old here. As his baby brother Daniel wasn't born until Michael was 7-years old. Michael works in the medical computer services industry.
Happy Birthday My Son!


Tomorrow's Friday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast