About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, July 25, 2005

My Brother's Birthday... Wrestling Weekly... and such


My baby brother turned 49 years old today, bless his heart. Our best wishes go out to him. The black and white photo above was taken when I was about five and that would make "Bubba" three. Bubba's real name is Harry W. Moody III, obviously named after my Dad and Grandfather. He's the computer wiz of the family. Thank The Lord, as he has saved my butt many times.

I had a wonderful time last night with Les Thatcher and Doc Young on their "Wrestling Weekly" program. I thank them again for their hospitality and friendship. The audio portion of my interview will be archived shortly at: Wrestling Weekly Radio Archive

Our little "Gracie" will turn one year old tomorrow. I promise not to have any photos or birthday wishes for her on my BLOG. Right... heheee

Gosh... it's hot along the Gulf Coast these days. However, The Weather Channel tells me it's hot everywhere. We're seeing heat indexes of 115 degrees at my house.

Stay Cool on this wonderful Monday.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast