About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"In Your Head" Tonight! - Signed For "Legends Of The Ring"


I will be the guest of "In Your Head," an online Wrestling Radio Show today. The interview will be taped, and available in both audio and print formats tonight at: http://www.inyourheadonline.com

I am also pleased to announce that I came to terms with the promoters of "LEGENDS OF THE RING 3" last evening. I will appear at their event in Edison, New Jersey on October 1st. I am also scheduled for their wrestling events the night before, on September 30th. We will keep you updated as the dates draw nearer. You may access their website at: http://www.legendsofthering.com

To say that I am enjoying the new direction that my career has taken is certainly an understatement. For those of you that have read and listened to my recent interviews, understand that no words are necessary. I'm sure that you can hear it in my voice. I appreciate your support more than you will ever realize. Even though I have been in the industry more than 30 years, I feel like a greenhorn as I jump into the independent scene feet first.

It was 4-years ago yesterday that my wife Dianna was diagnosed with breast cancer. Praise The Good Lord that she remains cancer free! Hopefully our Granddaughter Grace will be released from the hospital today or tomorrow. I know this is really taking a toll on our son and daughter-in-law, bless their hearts. Thanks again for all of the kind words and emails.

Gulf Coast fans remember that I will be at The Ground Zero Pro event in Biloxi, Mississippi Friday night, July 22nd; and at The ACW - American Championship Wrestling program in Bayou La Batre, Alabama on Saturday evening, the 23rd.

It's Wednesday, "Hump Day," and I'm not talking about my dear friend Sir Oliver Humperdink!

Take care!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com