About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Grace Elizabeth !


Our Granddaughter Grace Elizabeth was born on this day, one-year ago. We will host her "official" birthday party at our home this Saturday. The joy and happiness that she brings into our family's life is no less than The Grace Of Our Dear Lord.


This photo was taken last month, on Father's Day.

I watched CNN's coverage of The Space Shuttle Discovery as I was putting this short entry together. I wish NASA and our Space Travelers GODSPEED! I have always been a big fan of the space program, and will never forget the exciting launches while I was growing up in the 1960s and 1970s.

Take care!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com