About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, July 10, 2005

D-DAY... We Need Your Prayers Today




God of heaven and earth, God who carries our lives and the lives of our whole community in your hands, be with is in the peril of this day. Help us to release our anxieties and fears into those same caring hands, knowing in faith that your will for us is life and everlasting good. Send your holy angels to watch over us and guard us. May they spread their holy wings to give us shelter against the storm. For you alone, O God, are all good, all life, all love, and that love is for us; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.



This will certainly be my last post here until Hurricane Dennis is history. I'm certain we will be without power and high speed internet for an indefinite period of time. I promise that we will be back as soon as possible.

For those of you that are really interested in what's happening live along our Gulf Coast, two of our local television stations are providing streaming access to their programs. You may access them at either,
www.wkrg.com or www.wpmi.com


God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast