About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ronald Reagan Died On This Date


President Ronald Reagan

I didn't plan to write here today, in fact I've been able to stay away from the computer all weekend, until now. I just noticed on my desk calendar that Ronald Reagan passed away on this date one year ago. That hardly seems possible, does it? He was indeed one my favorites.

Dianna and I stopped by my parents after church this morning for a visit. It just happened that my brother happened by about the same time. On the way home we hit Gracie's place, she just began crawling and now she's up on her feet trying to walk. Bless her heart. Everybody is doing well.

Have a beautiful Sunday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com