About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, June 09, 2005

BIG WINDS COMING - MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW


The National Weather Service has warned our Gulf Coast area that the first tropical storm of the season, namely Arlene, is headed our way. I guess we are getting the 2005 season off with a bang, as many area residents are still recovering from Hurricane Ivan this past fall. From many years of living on the coast we know that anything can happen with these storms, as things change quickly. As Arlene enters The Gulf Of Mexico's warm waters her chances of strengthening are great. I ask that you keep us in your prayers, as well as anyone who lives in a hurricane prone area of our country this season.

I am planning a major announcement here tomorrow regarding my future plans after July 10th.
All of my loyal fans and supporters should be as excited as I am about this news. Don't Miss It!

Until tomorrow,
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com