About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Gulf Coast Gas Prices Below $2.00



Of course the photo above is a joke. It's true that gas finally dropped below the $2.00 mark at my favorite station yesterday evening, to $1.99. I understand that there are some stations in the area with $1.93 fuel to be had. It doesn't seem so long ago that I thought $1.25 was high. Amazing isn't it?

Still quiet around here, just hot and humid as hell. There's a couple of independent shows in the area coming up in the next couple weeks. I haven't been to an indy in quite sometime, I always enjoy stopping in just to see what's happening with the future of our business.

Take care, my friends!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com