About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Gallbladder Surgery One Year Ago Today

I have posted an exclusive story that I have never told before on my website today, concerning the one year anniversary of my gallbladder surgery. You may find it interesting to note what a relationship this surgery actually played in Paul Bearer being buried in concrete at last June's Great American Bash.
The story can be found by clicking on the STORYTIME section on the splash page of PP.Com, or simply clicking on this link:

THE REAL REASON PAUL BEARER WAS BURIED IN CONCRETE!



I have never publically displayed this photo before. Here I am at my highest weight before my gastric bypass surgery, truly a "deadman walking." Compare this with the photo below of me with the legendary Destroyer at last month's Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion. Miracles do happen!



Thanks for your time, and take care my friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com