About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, April 29, 2005

RIP Chris Candido and other thoughts...


My thoughts go out to the Family of Chris Candido on his untimely passing. It is always a tragedy when we lose one of our brothers. I only knew Chris during his time as one of "The Body Donnas," in The WWF. We didn't see eye to eye on a few occasions, however I always respected his talent in the ring. May his soul and the souls of all of our departed brothers and sisters Rest In Peace.

I understand that Chris passed away due to a blood clot following his recent ankle surgery, after an accident in the ring. This blood clot situation is very serious these days, as my sister developed two of them following knee replacement surgery, and is hospitalized for the fourth time as I type today. They were very concerned that I might have that problem when I had my weight loss surgery, however their preventative actions saved me.


We saw Kenny Chesney in concert last night at The Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi. The event sold out in 20-minutes, and I am not kidding when I tell you that all 12,000 in the building stood the entire time he was on the stage. I thought that I have seen it all as far as entertainment is concerned. But Chesney is no doubt one of the finest entertainers ever. I predict that he will receive The Entertainer Of The Year honors at The Academy Of Country Music Awards in a few weeks. If he doesn't, something is certainly wrong. Uncle Kracker and Gretchen Wilson opened the show for him. If you have a chance to see him, it's worth every penny.

Take care, and have a fine weekend!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com