About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, April 11, 2005

Remembering Troy... and more ramblings.

Our Granddaughter Grace visiting the gravesite of her big brother Troy. Troy was born 2-years ago today. He passed away just 12-hours later. Now you can see how Grace got her name. We have her only for the Grace of God. Gracie is 9-months old this month, and needless to say she is her Grandpa Percy's pride and joy.


Once again I must thanks you folks for the kind email wishes. We're just taking things day by day, like I have been for a long time now. Things are good in The Moody Household. It's another fine day in Alabama, with some possible April showers later this afternoon. I got my walk in early this morning, and hit the grocery store. It always amazes me when people approach me in the grocery, mall, or even at church. They say, "What are you doing here?"
My usual response is, "The same thing you are, I guess." Hehee...

Two more days until Las Vegas!
Have a great week.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com