About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, April 01, 2005

Prayers For The Pontiff... Local Flooding...


The Mobile area was hit with nearly 12 inches of rain last night, and 1700 lightening stikes were counted in a two hour period. Now I know how "Plowboy" Kurt and the rest of our California friends have been feeling. Many low lying streets are still flooded this afternoon. We are used to a bunch of rain, but not that much at one time.



Our prayers are lifted up to The Good Lord today, as we pray for the health of Pope John Paul II. I ask that you join us in remembering The Pontiff, as reports from The Vatican seem to say that he may be in his last hours.




For my fellow "Possum Fans" out there. Check out the debut CD from Georgette Jones, George Jones and Tammy Wynette's daughter. Including the singles "Stone Country", "When Tractors Fly", and "Better A Painful Ending" (Duet with Mark McGuinn). I haven't heard it yet, but considering her genes, it's got to be a good 'un. www.GeorgeJones.com



Have a good weekend!
~Percy