About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A Call From An Old Friend...


Managing "The Missing Link" Dewey Robertson, in Florida in 1985.




Visiting with Dewey during the mid-1990s in London, Ontario, Canada,
while on tour with The WWF.


I'm sure that many of you can understand what it is like to talk to an old friend after a very long time. That happened to me yesterday, as I got a chance to speak with Dewey Robertson "The Missing Link," after about a 10-year period. It was so good to hear that voice again. Both of us could probably give a hundred excuses why we haven't been in contact. But, when you are pointing a finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing back at yourself.

It's not that I forgot about Dewey, because that certainly wasn't the case. He has always been very special to me and my family, and I have thought about him many times through the years.
You know... shit just happens. Especially in our business. Anyway, we talked for at least an hour last night, and I am glad to report that he is doing well. He has a website now, and you can visit it at: http://www.deweythemissinglink.com/

There's nothing like an old friend.

Take care!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com