About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Some Brief Weekend Notes...

I was able to snag some great seats this morning to The Kenny Chesney-Gretchen Wilson-Uncle Kracker concert, for April 28th at The Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi. I am told that it virtually sold out in less than 30-minutes, and there are only a few scattered "nose bleed" tickets available as I type.

Dianna and I enjoyed The Doug Stone concert last evening. It was in a local country music establishment. Stone went on at 10pm, we arrived at 8pm, well... needless to say Jack Daniels had some kind words for me. However, I feel great this morning, as I just returned from my daily 2-mile trek. I've pretty much weaned myself off the treadmill, it was causing the old knees and back to ache a bit. Now I stride through the neighborhood, or a local park nearby. Just over a year ago, I couldn't walk into the yard to get the newspaper without "blowing up." Thank You Jesus.

Speaking of thanking The Good Lord. My Sister and Granddaughter are both out of the hospital. Once again, I appreciate all of the kind emails and prayers from you folks. We all know that prayer does indeed work.

I plan on attending a local indy event this evening, in the small community of Bayou La Batre, just south of Mobile. These guys just began a few months ago, and they are really busting their behinds to do it right. I wish them the best.

Tomorrow afternoon sees WWE-SMACKDOWN in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. It's only an hour and a half drive, so I may wander over and say "HOWDY" to my SMACKDOWN friends, as I just visited with my RAW Family last week.

I wish you all a fine weekend!
Take care and God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com