About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Holy Week



Each year Christians set aside one week to celebrate the saving mysteries of Jesus Christ's Passion, Death, and Resurrection. The mystery is not complete without the remembrance of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter. I ask that you join my Christian Family beginning tomorrow, Holy Thursday, for prayer, reflection, and worship.

I also would like you to know that I am encountering some possible computer problems. If you notice a lack of posts here, or a delay in my replies to your emails; that is the reason. Hopefully, things will be worked out quickly.

Take care my friends, and God Bless you and yours during this Holy Week.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com