About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, February 10, 2005

RIP Curt Hennig


"Mr. Perfect"
It just blows my mind to think that my dear friend Curt Hennig died two years ago today. Just like with all my departed brothers, I will never forget the moment when I heard the news. Curt and I always shared a special relationship. Just a few weeks before his passing we were working together in Nashville for NWA-TNA. I remember sitting in the bleachers with him, talking about all the boys who have passed away. He said, "Damn Percy, you just never know who is going to be next."
No... 'ol buddy, you just never know.
~Percy


http://www.percypringle.com/